By Scott Hamele
Jeff Stroud has spent nearly his entire life as a Kansas resident and received his BS in Architectural Engineering from Kansas State University. Jeff has worked for several local Commercial General Contractors including Excel Constructors, Taylor Kelly Construction and Crookham Construction.
Jeff’s 30+ years of experience includes being a Chief and Lead Estimator as well as Project Manager for various types of commercial projects in the region. His passion for design build and has given him the opportunity to hone his architectural, estimating, conceptual budgeting and project management skills.
Jeff’s project accomplishments are quite impressive and include:
- Historic Preservation and Redevelopment (Chelsea Mixed-Use Development Project – Philadelphia)
- Educational Facilities (Mendel Science Building – Villanova University)
- Municipal Renovations – (Kansas City KS School District, Municipal Hall KCMO)
- Environmental Construction (Several ‘Leeds Silver Certified’ projects)
- Commercial Renovations (Kaufmann Stadium & Arrowhead Stadium KCMO)
- Health Care Construction (St. Joseph’s North Hospital, KU Medical, Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Industrial Renovation and Construction (Sunoco and Mobil Refineries – Philadelphia)
Jeff is married and resides in Overland Park, Kansas.