Vendor InformationWe believe that all vendors, subcontractors & suppliers we work with are considered part of OUR TEAM. It is very important that our working affiliation is mutually beneficial. To insure a successful relationship, CDW requires that the following be submitted prior to any work beginning including the subcontractor information form below:
- It is important that all subcontractors and vendors understand the basic contents of our standard Subcontractor Agreement. A sample copy can be obtained upon request. These contents and conditions include the scope of work, basic company policies, harmony clause, insurance and bonds, equal employment opportunity, application for payment, waiver of lien.
- Acknowledgment of receipt of the CDW Safety & Health Manual is required per our subcontractor agreement. A copy can be obtained upon request.
- CDW requires all subcontractors and vendors to follow and agree to the CDW Minimum Standard Construction Specifications. A copy of this document is available upon request. The project specifications in the contract design documents supersede the contents of these specifications.
- An Insurance Certificate is required in accordance with our minimum standards which requires general liability and workers compensation. In addition, CDW is to be shown as an additional insured and certificate holder. The full description of our minimum standards are listed in section 12.0 “Insurance and Bonds” in the Subcontractor Agreement.
- If you do NOT carry workers compensation insurance, you are required to fill out and submit a notarized copy of the “Affidavit of Exempt Status Under the Worker’s Compensation Act“. For your convenience, we have a licensed Kansas notary in our office.
- W9 form– Please submit a completed “IRS Form W-9 “Request for Taxpayer Tax Identification Number and Certification“.